OR CALL US ON
07870 472 448
Sandymouth Surf School Environmental Policy
We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy experience for our clients and minimal impact on the environment that we are so lucky to enjoy. We operate within all relevant environmental legislation and strive to educate in environmental awareness.
- Create minimal impact at Sandymouth beach, car park and surrounding area
- Leave the beach with less litter than when we arrive each day
- Consider the impact on the environment in all of our activities and decision making
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- Strive to offset our small carbon footprint
- Reduce waste through re-using and recycling
- Purchase and use environmentally friendly products
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.